Lemon Parmesan Pasta
This pasta is delicious and loved by all. There are many ways to customize it to ensure this enjoyment.
- 454 g spaghetti (white or whole wheat enriched pasta)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1-2 fresh lemons, squeezed
- 1/2-1 cup parmesan grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: ½-1 cup fresh or frozen kale or spinach
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in skillet on medium heat.
Cook garlic for 1 minutes until light brown in colour.
In a separate pot, cook pasta, according to package directions.
Add pasta to skillet, add another Tbsp of oil and the fresh lemon, salt and pepper. Add kale/spinach, if using.
Serve pasta in bowls and top with parmesan cheese. Enjoy!